Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gold Filled Nest


This is the first time I 've used gold filled wire for one of my nests. The wire was lovely to work with, but the nests use so much wire this version is pricey! However, this one flew the coop this last week, the day I had to items on the front page of Etsy at different times-wow, what a rush that was. Interestingly, a lovely Etsian from the east coast bought it, and when I peeked at her shop one of her two photos she had listed was a lighthouse from the state I live in, Washington. Here 's a link to her site: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=8010516

1 comment:

Fleur de Bee said...

This is so very lovely! I love both gold and silver so I will have to consider this for a necklace in the future! I am delighted to have found you and I will do a little show and tell on my ring when I get it. You are very talented!!

Blessings,

Molly